We encourage you to read this Policy prior to using our website. By using this website, you agree with the terms and conditions of this Policy.
Which information we collect and how we use them
On this site you supply to us the following personal data:
1. In the newsletter section:
- Email address
- IP address
We use these data in order to send you marketing materials (i.e. Messages that would present news, new characteristics or promotional offers). We will not send you marketing materials if you did not give your consent to that end, by registering in the newsletter section, in order to receive information about our services and products. You may choose to interrupt the reception of these materials. You only have to comply with the instructions included in the email, tick the Unsubscribe button or sent a reply with your request.
2. In the contact form and online appointment form:
- First name
- Email address
- Telephone number
Cookies and journal files
We use the cookie technology in the statistical report on the website. Cookie is a fragment of information sent by a website, saved by the browser of your computer on the hard disk. This retains information that a website would need in order to personalize your experience (i.e. dynamic site images) and to gather statistical information about the website, such as websites visited, downloads made, domain name of the internet supplier and the country of origin of the viewers and the addresses of the pages visited immediately before and after entering on our website. The information in the cookies allow us to map out the “click” that you have done (more accurately, the paths followed by the visitors in order to reach our website while they go from one page to another).
Moreover, we also use standard web server journal files that help us count the visitors and evaluate the technical capacity of our page. We use the information in order to find out how many people visit our website, helps us arrange the pages more attractively for users, have a page easy to use in the browser and offer the visitors more useful pages. We record information about the traffic on the page, but not information about individual visitors of our page.
We use Google Analytics that helps us measure the efficiency of our publicity and the manner in which users find and use the website.
The “assistance” part in the tool bar of the majority of the browsers shows how to block the acceptance of new cookies, such as to be notified when you receive a new cookie and how to deactivate existing cookies. However, do not forget that without cookies you might not fully benefit from all the characteristics of our website.
Personal data of minors under the age of 16
Minors under the age of 16 should not send any type of personal data on the website without the permission (consent or approval) of the legal guardian.
Our website shall never knowingly collect personal data from persons that are known to be minors (under the age of 16) and nor shall it use them or disclose them to any unauthorised third party without the express consent of the legal guardian.
Taking into consideration the technology available in such circumstances, we shall take all the reasonable measures in order to check if the holder of the parent liability for the child has given or approved the consent as well as if the personal data are introduced by a minor under the age of 16.
Information that we send
We shall not send to third parties your personal data, with the exception of the following cases:
- With your consent
- If sending information is necessary for the purpose of supplying the products and services requested by you.
- If the information is necessary to the partners of the company for the improvement and facilitation of certain products or services requested by you. Partner companies have the right to use the personal data supplied only to the extent to which it is necessary for the execution of the service requested by you (e.g. sending the products ordered, processing information about payment).
- - We can send the personal data to public authorities or institutions in line with the legal or good faith provisions if:
a) it is laid down in a legal provision;
b) prevents a crime or protects national security;
c) protects the safety of the individual or public safety;
d) the information is necessary in order to resolve various legal situations.
- if your activities interfere with thee terms and conditions stated by our company, or of the instructions for the use of certain products and services;
- if our company merges or is totally or partially purchased by another company, and the database is transferred to the new operator.
- if our company becomes insolvent, voluntarily or not voluntarily, by the liquidator, administrator or buyer, the database can be sold, authorised, transactioned only with the consent of the court of law. If any of the above-mentioned situations shall arise, you shall be informed by email or by an advertisement posted on the website.
Links to other pages
The safety of personal data is important to us. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical precaution measures in order to protect personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, modifications, disclosure or unauthorised access, use and all the other legal forms of personal data processing in our possession.
Your rights regarding the personal data collected and processed through this website
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation EU no. 679/2016 the registered persons, as target persons, have the following rights:
You may exercise any of these rights by filling in an application and ending it:
- by email to the address: [email protected] - - by mail, to the address: Neolife Medical Center, 40 Bdul Ficusului, District 1, Bucharest